Friday, April 18, 2008

Numb [ Part II ]

Right now i'm much too numb. I'm at work, drowsy and full 'cause i just ate. This is the only thing i'm actually feeling... Wow...

Joaquín tells me that i should become more "human" and let people catch me being vulnerable. So i sit here and try to start opening myself: a bunch of ideas float in my mind and i'd love to write them down. But as soon as i click "new post", i'm blanck. Why?! I'm just blocked, a very long time ago. I'm not easy to read. I'm not easy to follow. I know. My thoughts and feelings are hard to figure out. I know!

Ok, what's my next step?! I'm already here. Numb. Blanck. Blocked. Urgh... This is whicked! How can you people do it?! How can you share?! How can you mingle?! How can you be just you?! If i share, i don't mingle. When i mingle, i don't give myself completely. And sometimes i even forget who i am. Well, i forget it most of the time...

Uff! There! I took something out! [ ... ] Ok, how was it?! How did i do?!

Uhmm... Maybe i'll just try this some other time. Maybe it'll come out later. Maybe!

[ This is hard. And still, i'm numb. Damn! ]


[everybody needs some rush in their life .. i enjoy it every second]

No comments: